• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

http://louisville.247sports.com/Art...-Florida-among-favorites-for-Balsa--107055609

The actual article is a premium 247 article but one can assume from the URL that Louisville, Baylor, WF and Florida are among the favorites for Balsa.

The article is primarily Louisville related however there is a tidbit about Wake at the bottom.

Koprivica is also interested in Danny Manning’s Wake Forest program.

“The draw (at Wake Forest) is Danny, he has done well with big men,” Augustine said.

It would help us tremendously if Collins blows up early. It speaks volumes that Manning has gotten on the radar for a 7-1 Top 15 kid with that much upside.

Ayo said he really likes Manning and Wake, but that he'd miss the Chicago beaches.

Have Brews send a few of his beer trucks filled with sand to campus during Ayo's visit.

Brown isn't in the same class.

Yeah, I knew that. I started writing a post about a different defensive line up, and then I finished it writing about a class. That's what you get for typing on your phone when you are working.

Have Brews send a few of his beer trucks filled with sand to campus during Ayo's visit.

10414466.gif

I still don't understand why anyone would empty beer trucks of their beer in order to fill those trucks with sand. There are so many better trucks you could empty and fill with sand, pretty much any other kind of truck outside of a Brinks truck would be a better transport for sand than a truck that could be filled with beer.

Back