• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

!

34hz0wj.jpg

Well the debate is still certainly raging about D-Will and CP3, right?

I'm all for showing Ayo love on Twitter over these next few days. He wants to be a part of a big program with passionate fans and we have that. He seems to appreciate the support so far

I didn't my part. I tweeted at him this morning.

I didn't my part. I tweeted at him this morning.

So is it in poor taste to tweet him Underwood is a cheater, likely to be fired, and that USC is going down too? Seems like he should hear these things from a few folks.

With today being the first day of practice, does Ayo get to participate or is he only allowed to sit & watch?

wow, the DraftExpress guys just dropped at 2019 first round mock draft and they're already projecting Sarr as a two and done, #23 overall in 2019.

Sarr is a fluid and mobile 7-footer who shows nice versatility on both ends of the floor. He's still in an early stage of development, particularly in terms of his frame, but should emerge as an interesting prospect for NBA teams to track in the ACC down the road.

Other notables: Zion Williamson #2, Brandon Randolph as a two and done at #17, Josh Okogie #26, no Crawford (not in the 18 mock either), no Chaundee, no Hoard.

Lets just start calling that the #ManningBump

So is it in poor taste to tweet him Underwood is a cheater, likely to be fired, and that USC is going down too? Seems like he should hear these things from a few folks.

I would just say to stay positive. I'm sure he will hear plenty from the staff this weekend about that.

I would just say to stay positive. I'm sure he will hear plenty from the staff this weekend about that.

True. I hope they negative recruit the shit out of Illinois. We still owe those cocksuckers for 2005. #neverforget

Last edited:

Poor taste in my opinion.

I remember getting in arguments with Carolina fans about Felton being a better NBA point guard. Those fucking guys...

That argument ended in the multiple OT game when the court mic caught CP3 saying, "Give me the ball, he can't cover me."

He'll hear these enough. Talk about all the Wake PGs and Danny's close ties to the NBA versus no one knowing Underwood.

Back