• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Really nothing fun-ny about that post. Just weird as hell. Aside from Louisville targets, I doubt hardly any recruits are having sex on an official visit.

Really? I have nothing to base this on but I disagree. I feel like at "that age", one of the most important parts of choosing a school(for 1 year as a star athlete) is getting an idea of the beautiful young ladies that you'll have an opportunity to court.

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18- Mucius commits to Wake! Ayo on OV this wknd!

not that much to do with wake recruiting but zion williamson measured 6-5 barefoot at USA bball but is a massive 272 lbs and has a 6-10.5 wingspan. he can't really shoot but he's ridiculously athletic. really unique prospect.

He would be a 4* football prospect at DL, LB, OT, TE or FB simply based on measurements and hoops mixtapes.

If that were the case we'd lose recruiting battles against every state school we go against, their talent pool and numbers >>>>> wakes

Ayo has stated he will commit a week after the visit to Illini and has a top 2 of Wake and Illinois. Either A) Ayo wants to go to Wake and is takin the visit to Illinois out of courtesy and will commit to Wake right after B) hes stringing Wake along and has wanted to go to Illinois the whole way but just wants to make it suspenseful. Makes you Wonder.

Or he doesn't know which one and he will decide after visiting both.

It sounds like one parent is choosing Wake, the other IL and he's caught in the middle.

Or, he's a 17/18 yo kid who's mind changes from day-to-day.

Ayo has stated he will commit a week after the visit to Illini and has a top 2 of Wake and Illinois. Either A) Ayo wants to go to Wake and is takin the visit to Illinois out of courtesy and will commit to Wake right after B) hes stringing Wake along and has wanted to go to Illinois the whole way but just wants to make it suspenseful. Makes you Wonder.

Or C) he’s not stringing wake along, we came on late and made a great push and he’s strongly considering us. However, it was an uphill battle from the start to overcome Illinois. Valiant effort by our coaches has us right in mix and I feel good about where we are. If that’s not enough, so be it. We still have a stellar 2018 class.

Really nothing fun-ny about that post. Just weird as hell. Aside from Louisville targets, I doubt hardly any recruits are having sex on an official visit.

I'm also going to disagree with this post.

But that doesn't happen according to the "experts" on this thread...

look-at-me1.jpg

Back