• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Ayo was following 81 peeps then a couple days ago 82...now it’s back to 81...makes you wonder....

200.gif

The best part of this is the idea that these dipshit Illinois fans think of Wake's basketball program as beneath them from a recruiting battle standpoint. One dude mentioned us in the same sentence as Arizona State.

Guys, we have two of the best NBA players of all-time at their positions. We had three starting PGs in the NBA last year. James Johnson-- who also went here!-- just got paid.

You've had one guy drafted in the past 11 years, and he is a weak-ass giant who lost a playing time battle to Ed fucking Davis. This is not a battle you want to have. But sure, keep bringing up world beaters like Dee Brown and James Augustine, you sad, irrelevant losers. Josh Howard-- who was extremely dope!-- would have been your 2nd best NBA player ever, and now I am depressed.

Hey easy on my man Josh Howard. He too, like Duncan and Chris Paul, was invited to play on the 2008 US Olympic team, right? Timmy said no since he did not want to play for a schmuck from Chicago (coach Kazooski) and I believe Howard was hurt. Kazooski decided 200-year-old Jason Kidd was the obvious PG starter over Paul, about 8 weeks after Paul ran circles around Kidd in the playoffs.

Or maybe I mis-remember...I know Howard was at an elite level at the time, for about 2-3 years, one of which he got a ring.

Is it me or does this Team Fighting Championships referee look like Jim Grobe ?

625490_v2.gif

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18- Mucius to Wake! Ayo decision incoming! VIBES

You don't misremember. He was on the Mavs team that lost to D-Wade and the refs in the Finals. The next season he was an All-Star. He single-handedly made the Mavs a decent defensive team.

Hey easy on my man Josh Howard. He too, like Duncan and Chris Paul, was invited to play on the 2008 US Olympic team, right? Timmy said no since he did not want to play for a schmuck from Chicago (coach Kazooski) and I believe Howard was hurt. Kazooski decided 200-year-old Jason Kidd was the obvious PG starter over Paul, about 8 weeks after Paul ran circles around Kidd in the playoffs.

Or maybe I mis-remember...I know Howard was at an elite level at the time, for about 2-3 years, one of which he got a ring.

I kinda remember Josh had a big charity event that was helping a lot of kids during the tryouts and K wouldn't hold a spot.

I hope we have a recruiting battle with Kansas next year so we can go on for pages about how we beat them by 31 in Winston-Salem 17 years ago.

So Ayo spent the Monday morning after his Illinois visit retweeting a bunch of Wake stuff and no more clarity on his announcement logistics and Illinois fans are encouraged?

Uhhh OK

Back