• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

I hope we have a recruiting battle with Kansas next year so we can go on for pages about how we beat them by 31 in Winston-Salem 17 years ago.

Then odem pulled was out if his comfort zone and pulled the rein slowing the team down. Could have been a different season.

Then odem pulled was out if his comfort zone and pulled the rein slowing the team down. Could have been a different season.

toddhowardthing.gif

Wait, is the Illinois coach's name Frank Underwood or Stephen F. Austin ?

So Ayo spent the Monday morning after his Illinois visit retweeting a bunch of Wake stuff and no more clarity on his announcement logistics and Illinois fans are encouraged?

Uhhh OK

bro he's waiting for a sub-100 ranked SF to commit first. don't you know the order of recruiting commitment operations? P.E.M.D.A.S. M is for middling SF which is what Ayo is waiting on. S is for star PG. they whiffed on all the other letters this cycle.

Thinking up some new edits to Shane Beamer's Wiki page too.

bro he's waiting for a sub-100 ranked SF to commit first. don't you know the order of recruiting commitment operations? P.E.M.D.A.S. M is for middling SF which is what Ayo is waiting on. S is for star PG. they whiffed on all the other letters this cycle.

Don't you know that rankings are meaningless ?

Mo-fuggin' stargazers!

Wait, is the Illinois coach's name Frank Underwood or Stephen F. Austin ?

I legit got confused between Brad Underwood and Blair Underwood and was worried. I then realized my error, and no way is Manning losing this recruiting battle to that cracker.

Yes. This is a sign of a kid with a chip on his shoulder about to turn on the home state fans.

Screw them, Ayo. Give them time. They'll cheer for you when you're repping Chicago in the league.

Regardless of what happens, wishing Ayo nothing but the best and am sure he'll make the best decision for him. I do truly think Wake offers him the best combination of on-court success, a path to the NBA, and a quality education, but both are great options.

Regardless of what happens, wishing Ayo nothing but the best and am sure he'll make the best decision for him. I do truly think Wake offers him the best combination of on-court success, a path to the NBA, and a quality education, but both are great options.

9v4zte8lg953pcd8rf77t54vm.300x225x25.gif

I have to hand it to Ayo and his family. They have really handled the recruitment process well. No matter how this ends up, I'll be cheering for the kid. My gut tells me that he's coming here. Vibes, y'all.

Mr. WhyNotMe Retweeted

Last edited:
Late night thought: could the “if they not with you they against you” tweet be referencing someone close to him trying to push him to Illinois? Referencing the Chin Coleman connection maybe?

Might be a long shot, but screw it I’m going all in on these vibes. He’s coming to Wake.

Back