• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Can I play hypothetical for a moment? Ayo wants to choose Wake. He also wants a live announcement event. He cannot get to W-S easily, nor can Wake get to Chicago easily to provide him with the event. So he calls Illinois up, and says "Hey, I'm ready to choose. Can you help me out?" They do all the work setting up the event, he picks Wake, still gets his live announcement, and leaves Illinois to pick up the bill. That is how you troll.

That would be pretty slick, but is it not a recruiting violation for any coaches to help a kid orchestrate an announcement?

Weird. It's unofficially official but no more CBs.

That would be pretty slick, but is it not a recruiting violation for any coaches to help a kid orchestrate an announcement?

I would think so, which is why I don't believe the Illinois radio guy that says UI helped set up the event. If they did, and it is, someone needs to tweet that at our friend.

RIP illini17.

giphy.gif

Back