• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

I hope when this is all said and done all of us can sit back and realize how hilarious this whole situation has been. For the most part, Illinois seems a lot like us in terms of the way they view themselves in the overall landscape of college basketball. Self-deprecation at its finest.

Let's just be glad that regardless of where Ayo goes it isnt going to be our friends down I-40 or any of the other blue chip factories.

Last edited:
I hope when this is all said and done all of us can sit back and realize how hilarious this whole situation has been. For the most part, Illinois seems a lot like us in terms of the way they view themselves in the overall landscape of college basketball. Self-deprecation at its finest.

Let's just be glad that regardless of where Ayo goes it isnt going to be our friends down I-40 of any of the other blue chip factories.

Dude...Stop making sense.

#AyoDay finally. Just in time for Friday tomorrow to complete this utterly unproductive week. No crystal ball movement is strange but I think at this point they'd all feel like followers. Best of luck to Ayo wherever he chooses to play ball for a year.

But I'd like to give just one last VIBES!!!!!

T minus 11 hours!

Ayo, Ayo it's off to work I go!!

Let's make it a good day Deac fans!!!

IN WITH VIBES!!!!

Completely vibeless at this point. Feel the same way that I felt the day of the Giles announcement. At least I haven't gotten my hopes up so then there's nowhere to go but up.

hoping for the best, but I feel like Illinois gets him.

Supposedly the Illini coaches already know he's coming, guessing Manning knows he isn't. Oh well.

Completely vibeless at this point. Feel the same way that I felt the day of the Giles announcement. At least I haven't gotten my hopes up so then there's nowhere to go but up.

While we absolutely want and need a player like Ayo, it's because we expect that 2019 team (with Ayo) to be top 10, if not a title contender. We wanted and needed Giles because expected he would get the program back to being relevant. This is different in so many ways.

XmMWo.gif

Lack of Crystal Ball movement probably means that he is going to Illinois and that our program doesn't leak info. Danny runs a tight ship.

Back