• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Sorry Ph, your NC geography is slipping since you left the state. That would be Rocky Mount.

Haha. It was a "city on the rise" back when I was a little kid.

Coach Childress was in attendance at SW Guilford / Wesleyan Christian Academy game Thursday night. Assume he was there to see 5 star 2018 Jaylen Hoard among others.

A friend of mine who is a coach said there may be a soph at non-power Corona del Mar High who may be worth looking at. He's a 6'3/6'4 shooting guard who has good range and looks like he'll grow some more. His younger sister was on the U14 national team. His name is DJ Rodman.

Yep.

I was just reading somewhere that former deacs grad transfer Matt Williams has already hit 52 3 pointers this year.

He would have been a huge get. He would have taken Wilbekin's minutes. Oh well.

Yeah. I saw that too. Would have been quite a big get.

But, I am sure he is glad that he stayed at UCF now that they are actually a contender in their conference and we are...well, not.

Back