• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

SJM was in that class as well. But that does seem an awful high ranking considering that outside of SJM none of the 4 were very highly touted. PErhaps it is the weight of the 4 man class. The more you sign, the higher your ranking.

It was at one point in the process, looks like as of September of 2015. We eventually settled down in the low 60's as it turns out.

But at least we have some momentum going into 2018. I'm much more optimistic about our prospects going forward since Chaundee chose to be a Deac!

On paper, this class looks like a big upgrade defensively. The future looks pretty good.

I will try and find it but I seem to remember an article listing him as having a 7'5" wingspan. Also may not be finished growing yet as he HAS grown over 5" in 2 years and just turned 18 Feb. 20th

Jalen Hoard retweeted a couple Sarr to Wake Forest tweets. It could just be because they're friends or it could be VIBES... decide for yourselves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jalen Hoard retweeted a couple Sarr to Wake Forest tweets. It could just be because they're friends or it could be VIBES... decide for yourselves

100% VIBES.

But actually, do they know each other? Because if not, that's interesting.

Back