• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Wake just offered Ayo Dosunmu.

Sweet name....kid looks good. Looks like we are going for a PG/SG (Wright), SG/PG (Ayo, Newmann), SF/PF (Hoard), PF/SF (Mucius)....plus a number of other offers. I like.

Wake has a lot of offers out for what currently looks like a three man class. That number is subject to change at any time.

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18- '18 PG Sharone Wright, Jr. commits to Wake!

I'm loving Manning's vision. Interchangeable players with good athleticism and ball handling skills.

watched a bunch of Ayo videos. good height but slight frame and just an okay jumpshot. but no one on the floor can stay in front of him, ever. great speed, ball handling, change of direction, and finishing at the rim.

His jumper is pretty weird. More of a push shot. But screw it, I'm BULLISH on this guy because of the name.

UNC is showing interest in Hoard, Wiggins is a Maryland lean and Xavier is pushing hard for Mucius. Lets see what Mannings got!

I have to think that Wake should be able to beat Xavier in recruiting battles

I have to think that Wake should be able to beat Xavier in recruiting battles

Xavier joining the Big East and having a far superior record in the NCAA Tournament the last ten years changed the game in recruiting against them.

More like 15 years. Xavier has been a superior program for awhile.

But it's most likely because he knows we're getting Ayoooooo

Whoever gets that guy is getting a sweet celebrity cameo lineup intro opportunity.

lg_andrew-dice-clay-large1.jpg

So X is after Mucius and Danny is now after Ayo, eh? Ay oh, oh eh!?

Might as well play that game and maybe we can steal Ayo if they steal I.M. from us (haven't we been on Mucius and Hoard from the very start of their recruitments?)

Anyone know if Greg Buckner and Matt Harpring have sons we can add to the mix?

Definitely a funky release point, but his actual release looks quite good. Silky smooth touch around the hoop and on his running floaters.

Back