• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Unless the kid is announcing within the next 7 days, its hard to take these CB's seriously. There was a ton of Chaundee Brown to KU CB's right before he committed to Wake.

Apparently he plays/played AAU with the Lewis kid. Keatts hasn't had much info coming oh so no read on this one. Very anti-Gott which is a nice change.

A lot of new names and faces being discussed. If Manning can secure Hoard and Mucius I'll be satisfied.

WF is positioned well with Hoard but it's never a good thing that an in-state blue blood offers one of your recruits.[/QUOTE said:
When is the NCAA expected to make a decision regarding North Carolina's rules violations? Kind of out of the loop here in Florida on that count ... but it just seems like they're going to get away with zero penalties.

Another crystal ball for Hoard to Wake. this one from Alex Kinsky. Lets go Danny lock Hoard up!!!

I am not usually one to do this but damn, this is encouraging:
DBzPbvcXsAEziah.jpg:large

Not one mention of Over the Top being on the screen behind him.

When is the NCAA expected to make a decision regarding North Carolina's rules violations? Kind of out of the loop here in Florida on that count ... but it just seems like they're going to get away with zero penalties.

Never going to happen.

Looks like devil's den may have gotten some inside info? We'll find out soon whether it's real or smoke.
Wow, I didn't pay attention to who made the picks. How does Duke have like 4238 guys with the ability to make picks? Even with a very popular program, that number of insiders/writers seems absurdly redundant.

Wow, I didn't pay attention to who made the picks. How does Duke have like 4238 guys with the ability to make picks? Even with a very popular program, that number of insiders/writers seems absurdly redundant.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. It could very well be one vote from them instead of three because they're undoubtedly sharing the exact same information.

Agreed, but really, really want Hoard.

+1

Get him and it's a good class. Also maybe makes it easier for more dominos to fall.

We may not land a top 40 kid every single class but it would go a long way toward re-establishing perpetual credibility in the ACC.

Back