• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Broadcast quality seems up today. Only complaint so far is the game clock

Duncan is probably doing more for hurricane relief than any other Wake graduate in the entire world so I'm gonna give him a pass for not making it to homecoming.

Mucius will be a Deacon. Mark it down. Looking forward to seeing him in the black and gold!

Is it against NCAA violation to announce the three guys visits on the PA at the football game? Would've definitely gotten a standing O

Is it against NCAA violation to announce the three guys visits on the PA at the football game? Would've definitely gotten a standing O

Maybe 2% of the crowd knows who they are.

Maybe 2% of the crowd knows who they are.

If they made a real announcement in sure it would've been fine. "Wake forest Basketball and Danny Manning have three four star visitors this weekend. Isaiah Mucius, Mike Devoe, and Nate Lascewski. Let's hear a round of applause" etc etc. Either way it would've been cool for the visitors I'm sure

I am not a NCAA rules expert, but pretty sure that programs are not allowed to make any public comment regarding recruits until they have a signed a LOI.

Back