• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

So cringe-worthy, but onky because I remember making the exact same argument re: Harry Giles...almost word for word. Ironically we're like Duke now??? I think this is a moment for all to stop, reflect and recognize how far we've come in the Danny Manning era.

Our mood last year at this time versus right now speaks volumes. Props to the coaching staff, our athletes, big donors and the athletic department...Including Mr. Ron Wellman

How much fun would it be to break chill's acc tourney scoring record? 107 points. You can do it (shhhh don't tell him that it was only 3 games.

Someone tweet him the crossover. See if he retweets it.

Not sure if it’s been discussed in this thread (429 pages!), but does anybody have any insight into why Underwood was only at Ok State for one year? He took over for Travis Ford after a bad 2015 campaign, was there for one year and had a pretty good year with a 20-13 record, and then leaves for Illinois. Just seems weird to me. Ok State has to be considered as good (or at least close) a job as Illinois, right? So why, after turning things around in a pretty good year in Stillwater, would he just up and leave for Champaign? Seems... fishy.

Not sure if it’s been discussed in this thread (429 pages!), but does anybody have any insight into why Underwood was only at Ok State for one year? He took over for Travis Ford after a bad 2015 campaign, was there for one year and had a pretty good year with a 20-13 record, and then leaves for Illinois. Just seems weird to me. Ok State has to be considered as good (or at least close) a job as Illinois, right? So why, after turning things around in a pretty good year in Stillwater, would he just up and leave for Champaign? Seems... fishy.

MONEY!!!!

I was curious about that too and found this.

Link

Basically, Illinois tripled his salary.

I was curious about that too and found this.

Link

Basically, Illinois tripled his salary.

Underwood must have posted on the Employment thread and gotten good advice.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals...spects-hit-the-road-for-some-important-visits

DMBjTA-VoAI9eKA.jpg:large

Ayo retweeted that quote from the Rivals piece.

He also retweeted this call from an Illini fan for people to change their phone home screens to a picture of Ayo.

Last edited:
do people make magazine covers their phone backgrounds? is that a thing now?

And “Droppin’ Dimes” is probably apropos for what Underwood has been doing to lure recruits.

Back