• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Danny liked Ayo's tweet about his commitment date. If Ayo was really a lock to Illinois I would think DM would have an idea and not be heavily involved on twitter

I'm disappointed with the board stalking - how did we not know that a plane (Mit's?) took Danny from Winston to Chicago last night? I guess he could have flown commercial (nah, it's DfM).

If there's any time to cash in on our Lake Forest connects, it's now.

Yes and know. There is a pretty large alumni base in Chicago for Illinois.

Please go tweet Ayo the final score of the game from 2004, you stupid fuck. Remember, he definitely cares about a game that took place when he was 4.

VAeA885.jpg

HA! Another Illinois poster?

How could you tell? In all fairness this is coming down to the wire. It will be interesting to see where Ayo lands. Personally I like the timing for Illinois, but we'll see. If Ayo Commits, there has been talk him and Talen Horten-Tucker has smoothed things over, and THT is visiting starting the day after. Wake is certainly looking up. I just think you guys underestimate Illinois' talent. I know plenty of you got a laugh at what Mark Smith said, but bet 75% of you didn't even know that he was a baseball commit to Mizzou heading into his senior year before an arm injury that ended that for him. Ranking doesn't exactly do him justice. Regardless, best of luck (Except November 28th :D).

How could you tell? In all fairness this is coming down to the wire. It will be interesting to see where Ayo lands. Personally I like the timing for Illinois, but we'll see. If Ayo Commits, there has been talk him and Talen Horten-Tucker has smoothed things over, and THT is visiting starting the day after. Wake is certainly looking up. I just think you guys underestimate Illinois' talent. I know plenty of you got a laugh at what Mark Smith said, but bet 75% of you didn't even know that he was a baseball commit to Mizzou heading into his senior year before an arm injury that ended that for him. Ranking doesn't exactly do him justice. Regardless, best of luck (Except November 28th :D).

Why do these dunces think we're harping on Mark Smith because we think he's overrated or not worth a damn? The context is that we have plenty of our own highly ranked recruits in both the '17 and '18 classes and are set to surround Ayo with grade A talent at EVERY position, something which Illinois can't say, YET!

Jaysus H

why would we believe some random dude on the illinois board that danny did an in home last night? could be a moonz like troll or something. no wake posters knew danny did an in home last night?

Uh cause he lives in the city !

Back