• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

I'm sure Ayo's grandfather is super good at twitters and gadgets and is sending hidden messages with his likes.

Gotta dig this quote back out from the Harry Giles thread:

Lou Solverson: There's a look a boy gets when he's been shot or a landmine takes off his legs. And he's laying there in the mud, trying to get up. 'Cuz he doesn't feel it yet. His brain hasn't caught up with the reality which is, he's already dead. But we see it, the rest of us. And we lie. We say, "Lay still. You're gonna be fine." If you'd been to war, you'd know the look. See, you and Peggy, you got the look. You still think it's Tuesday. You have no idea what's coming.

Crawford is not coming back. I'd put it at like a 5% chance he comes back....if that.

If true then we need to pump the brakes on the team for 18-19. Include the potential loss of Woods & then we are back to a bubble territory.

I expect Crawford to blow up this year as the primary option. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him jump into the first round.

And things aren't going to change much for him between his junior and senior season anyway. Which is why we need AYO !

Why would Woods leave early or Crawford for that matter? Woods isn't getting drafted by the NBA and Crawford isn't likely to be a first rounder after this year. I've seen people mentioned going overseas, but what American-born players have left college early to go play in Europe?

The Woods leaving early thing makes absolutely no sense. Gonna need some #sauce there to be regarded as even remotely legitimate.

I expect Crawford to blow up this year as the primary option. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him jump into the first round.

I forget who posted it (was it juice?), but I think if he hangs up 19/7/1.8 steals, he'll have a good shot at the 1st Round. This isn't a good year for PGs.

No way Woods leaves early. In the unlikely scenario that he's even in a position to do so, it would be after something wild like carrying the team on his back to an ACC title, which I would take.

Back