• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

why do illinois posters keep registering with deac usernames like the densest rubes on earth?

"And Oklahoma State has been served a subpoena that covers a timeframe of three different coaches -- namely Travis Ford, who is now at Saint Louis, Brad Underwood, who is now at Illinois, and current OSU coach Mike Boynton. Are any of them on the hot seat? Are they all on the hot seat?"/QUOTE]

From the CBB bribery thread...relevant here because it could (should?) be in the back of Ayo's mind.

Should be in the front. No way would I let my kid go to one of these programs under that cloud.

"And Oklahoma State has been served a subpoena that covers a timeframe of three different coaches -- namely Travis Ford, who is now at Saint Louis, Brad Underwood, who is now at Illinois, and current OSU coach Mike Boynton. Are any of them on the hot seat? Are they all on the hot seat?"/QUOTE]

From the CBB bribery thread...relevant here because it could (should?) be in the back of Ayo's mind.

you should have posted this on the illinois board as your first post with a username like REALillinoisFAN with a comment like "can you believe this article is accusing our coach of being on the hot seat? i hope he doesn't get indicted"

Ayo should see.

Should be in the front. No way would I let my kid go to one of these programs under that cloud.

Someone should be sure Ayo sees " Be part of an elite family." posted by Richard Gantt on Oct. 17, 11:41a.m.

Can I play hypothetical for a moment? Ayo wants to choose Wake. He also wants a live announcement event. He cannot get to W-S easily, nor can Wake get to Chicago easily to provide him with the event. So he calls Illinois up, and says "Hey, I'm ready to choose. Can you help me out?" They do all the work setting up the event, he picks Wake, still gets his live announcement, and leaves Illinois to pick up the bill. That is how you troll.

Can I play hypothetical for a moment? Ayo wants to choose Wake. He also wants a live announcement event. He cannot get to W-S easily, nor can Wake get to Chicago easily to provide him with the event. So he calls Illinois up, and says "Hey, I'm ready to choose. Can you help me out?" They do all the work setting up the event, he picks Wake, still gets his live announcement, and leaves Illinois to pick up the bill. That is how you troll.

Chicago factor. That is how you get got.

I think Loyalty board jokingly brought up that scenario and said something about how it would be the most Illinois way to lose him.

There's a lot of commonality between us with that kind of stuff.

This fanbase just put on the greatest reverse jinx effort I've ever seen. Proud to be a deacon

Sadly, it just isn't going to be enough to overcome the hometown factor.................................

Jeremy Lin just suffered a bad injury, probably done for the year. Crazy how many bad injuries this early.

Back