• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Where do I get one of those crystal balls ? Can I do it with a Magic 8-Ball ?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Big Ten Commissioner Jim Delany on the FBI Investigation: “We are all concerned and we should be.”</p>— Evan Daniels (@EvanDaniels) <a href="https://twitter.com/EvanDaniels/status/921002437435183104?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 19, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Noob.

That quite the statement from the big televenteen commish.

Don't let your boy get caught up in that nonsense Mrs Dosunmu!

e06.gif

7:00 CDT ? Is that one hour or two hours after things happen here in the real world ?

Hoard and Sarr are going to stay 2 years and depart when Chaundee leaves after his 3rd year. Going to be a mass exodus of talent but Wake Forest reloads, we don't rebuild.

Last year's 2k17 recruiting thread died one year ago on 10/19/16. 248 pages and 4953 posts.

This year, we are at 500+ pages and 10000+ posts.

Not even close to 2k16 (Giles), which was 1000+ & 20000+ (though, in fairness, about half of that was Biff gifs).

After tonight's announcement, it is time to move on to a new 2k19 recruiting thread. I can't wait.

Last year's 2k17 recruiting thread died one year ago on 10/19/16. 248 pages and 4953 posts.

Not even close to 2k16 (Giles), which was 1000+ & 20000+ (though, in fairness, about half of that was Biff gifs).

After tonight's announcement, it is time to move on to a new 2k19 recruiting thread. I can't wait.

You don't think Manning is going to try to find a PG somewhere for 2018 ? Hypothetically that is, since we're getting Ayo !

You don't think Manning is going to try to find a PG somewhere for 2018 ? Hypothetically that is, since we're getting Ayo !

Prob not but what do I know. Wait and see what happens with Crawford then can look for a grad transfer if needed. One name to keep an eye on is Jalen Lecque if he reclassifies, but he could legit go anywhere he wants so would be very tough to land.

I have no idea. Maybe.

Makes more sense to me to wait until the spring for a late bloomer or a grad transfer, given we are already out of scholarships (in theory). Ayo is a guy you take and worry about fitting him in later. Not sure if anyone else on the board is at that level.

If WF does not land Ayo tonight, it will not be time to move on to the 2019 class. Unless Crawford implodes this season, he is leaving and WF is trying to add a PG this class period. So this thread ends if Ayo commits but continues on (into the Spring?) otherwise.

Back