• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Which one of you runs BSD twitter account? That "Congrats" tweet might be worse than "by the way." It's half "woe is me" LOWF bullshit and half smug "I'm going to pretend like I know something you don't " bullshit.

Which one of you runs BSD twitter account? That "Congrats" tweet might be worse than "by the way." It's half "woe is me" LOWF bullshit and half smug "I'm going to pretend like I know something you don't " bullshit.

It’s TITSWF.

I think a new thread would be appropriate. If we add a late bloomer, post grad or international point guard to this class then it can be covered in the new thread.

A coach can't even talk about a recruit, let alone attend his announcement, so not sure why it matters where the coaches are scheduled to be tomorrow night.
This may have been asked already but...if that's true, how could the Illinois coaches have helped set up his announcement?

Would you expect anything else?

Hoard and Sarr are going to stay 2 years and depart when Chaundee leaves after his 3rd year. Going to be a mass exodus of talent but Wake Forest reloads, we don't rebuild.
That exodus would mean a great couple of years, plus recruiting would only get easier for Danny. #vibes

Who wants to start a gofund page to buy some bots to harass the BSD twitter and anyone associated with them. Apparently it’s pretty cheap, way better investment that a billboard.

meh, it's just TITSWF, who as far as I know doesn't write for BSD anymore?

homie should probably just change his twitter username at this point and nobody would give a shit, because none of the tweets y'all are bitching about matter

This may have been asked already but...if that's true, how could the Illinois coaches have helped set up his announcement?

That I don't believe, but someone did state that his high school team wears Jordan Brand, so easily his current coaching staff could have set it up.

Who wants to start a gofund page to buy some bots to harass the BSD twitter and anyone associated with them. Apparently it’s pretty cheap, way better investment that a billboard.

Based on an article this morning on Russian bots, it won't even cost very much to get the bots.

Back