• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Not so much 247 but a 97% accurate Evan Daniels. Could this be 1 of the 30 wrongs??? Yes but hard to believe so based on all the other facts. But there is always a chance! Let's bring back the Vibez!

Why do we as a collection message board take some 247 stuff so seriously but dismiss it other times? Why not just wait 3 more hours without throwing in the towel completely because he was named the favorite on a website that has a lot of wrong on it? I do believe he's going to Illinois but no sense in giving up now.

Because it doesn't matter if we "give up" or not as a collective message board (in terms of Ayo's decision) and it makes it easier to deal with the most likely outcome.

Because it doesn't matter if we "give up" or not as a collective message board (in terms of Ayo's decision) and it makes it easier to deal with the most likely outcome.

Sure, it doesn't actually matter. It's way more fun here when there are vibes present, though.

Not so much 247 but a 97% accurate Evan Daniels. Could this be 1 of the 30 wrongs??? Yes but hard to believe so based on all the other facts. But there is always a chance! Let's bring back the Vibez!

I'd love to see how Crystal Balls Evan changes or the percentage he posts on the day of decisions.

So a few hours ago I was at the store on the second rate shopping strip in Chicago where the announcement will be made. It was right up the street from an Urban Outfitters my daughter wanted to buy a sweatshirt from. I must say the Nike store on Michigan Avenue is much nicer. I saw no orange or blue or black or gold streamers or balloons in the store. Thought you'd all want to know.

Dammit Chad! You had ONE JOB!

So a few hours ago I was at the store on the second rate shopping strip in Chicago where the announcement will be made. It was right up the street from an Urban Outfitters my daughter wanted to buy a sweatshirt from. I must say the Nike store on Michigan Avenue is much nicer. I saw no orange or blue or black or gold streamers or balloons in the store. Thought you'd all want to know.

Clearly an indication of Ayo's decision making.

LOL I just got bannned from the Loyalty Boards for making one post that Wake was a better academic school than Illinois. Bunch of snowflakes

we need Wrangor to go to Ill boards and post that a couple of CBs have turned to WF and then grab your popcorn and sit back and watch the fun ensue.

If you’re in the area for this, at least stop by the Morton’s in Chicago - I think it’s the original one and I had a great steak there one night

Ayo is going to Illinois and always was going to Illinois. We are golden without him.

Now to bigger things...Dick Flesh..you gotta be fucking with me that there’s a dude named Dick Flesh. Why on earth would he go by Dick of his last name is Flesh???

Back