• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Yea if we don't have a bench Danny can't continuously take our best players out of the game. Maybe this is a good thing.

we'll still have walk-ons that he can play in the last few minutes of the ACC tournament round of 32 with the game still in doubt

And most people in attendance thought it was for 2 to tie the game. I was watching on tv and knew it was a 3, for the lead. Several seconds passed before Duke realized they were behind with just seconds left to play. Don't recall the chaos that followed then, except we WON. .

You're right. We were down 2 with very little time left. When the shot went in, the place went quiet while it was determined if it was a 2 or a 3. My host, a neighbor and huge Dukie turned to me and said 'It's a 3. You won'

I remember the same confusion on TV. But the replay was clear as day.

Adding to the confusion was the scoreboard operator put the points up as a 2 even though it was clearly a 3. Duck Fuke!

He's been hearing from kansas for a while...... He really likes wake but they havent reached out. The problem is he is only 6'0.

I bet if he got an offer to Wake he prob would commit on the spot.

Hello McFly!! Biff, Biff??

Oh man, if the rest of the team is 6' 7" and up (Hoard, Zeke, Sarr, Wright etc), then why not recruit a kid like Shakeel Moore who can break ankles and elevate like a freak for slashing floating runners and takes to the rack? Then move Wright to combo guard / point wing and send out a box and 1 with Chill and Shakeel to harass the other team's primary ball-handler??

Plus his name is Sha(q)!! Get on it staff!! Jaysus.

Back