• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Not really someone I'd expect to be a valuable player for us. Seems like the staff is scrambling in an attempt to fix the dumpster fire. Would've rather kept D.Mitchell for mins next 2 years.

Yep. Shouldn’t be recruiting 2018 guys in 2018. But we shouldn’t be losing 2016 guys in 2018 either.

Plays for Hargrave but he has no picture. Ugh.

Yep. Shouldn’t be recruiting 2018 guys in 2018. But we shouldn’t be losing 2016 guys in 2018 either.

Plays for Hargrave but he has no picture. Ugh.

Plenty of pics out there on the new thing called the internet, google is your friend. Kansas State will probably get him anyway

Jesus, maybe there are some guys getting out of prison who have some serious Penal League game and lots of eligibility left. Got be better than a guy who doesn’t have any worthwhile offers two months before graduation.

He has good size and doesn’t look like a complete stiff in the videos I watched.

Intrigued, but skeptical.

pros: Lorng actually looks pretty good in the vids.
cons: He reminds me of Sam Japhet-mathias

Are we trying to corner the market in France?

Looks like he could rearrange some weight.

Interesting fact the guard we offered is listed as a senior. So o am wondering if we will try to get him to go 2018

Sam Japheth Mathias with a good work ethic and buying into S&C would not be a bad thing

uhhh bulll crap! how many points did SJM score here in 2 years? like 4...maybe 15 rebounds? gonna need a hell of a lot more than just a work ethic if this kid hopes to see the court.

tired of wasting scholorahips because this staff that apparently is amazing at recruiting cant close a good deal.

this is a horrible offer...horrible

uhhh bulll crap! how many points did SJM score here in 2 years? like 4...maybe 15 rebounds? gonna need a hell of a lot more than just a work ethic if this kid hopes to see the court.

tired of wasting scholorahips because this staff that apparently is amazing at recruiting cant close a good deal.

this is a horrible offer...horrible

Why all the angst about offering this kid? Manning sucks as a coach and can't evaluate guards properly but we have to say he does a good job of spotting talent in big men. This kid looks like a physical type who, rebounds, blocks shots and plays hard all the time, where is the downside here? Also heard he held the McCormick kid going to Kansas to 6 points and 4 rebounds. I would love to get the McGowen kid but he will end up with AW at State if they want him.

Got be better than a guy who doesn’t have any worthwhile offers two months before graduation.

No worthwhile offers other than NCAA Tournament participants Tennessee, Missouri, Creighton, and Houston, right??

Why all the angst about offering this kid? Manning sucks as a coach and can't evaluate guards properly but we have to say he does a good job of spotting talent in big men. This kid looks like a physical type who, rebounds, blocks shots and plays hard all the time, where is the downside here? Also heard he held the McCormick kid going to Kansas to 6 points and 4 rebounds. I would love to get the McGowen kid but he will end up with AW at State if they want him.

Well he has developed 2 big men that i know of...in 4 years i guess is decent. but who has offered this kid to date...

I rest my case

Back