• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

1.2 seconds before that was Harry Giles's greatest skill in action - the moving screen.

If you take a few shrooms and come back to that image ab hour or two later, Wilbekin totally has his fingers all over that ball. It's a block. He's totally there.

Wilbekin tried so much harder on defense than pretty much anybody on our team. His effort was always commendable, he just wasn't big enough or strong enough most night in the ACC. There was no sarcasm in this post, just to be clear.

1.2 seconds before that was Harry Giles's greatest skill in action - the moving screen.

False, he is also great at this
1zmysz7.gif

The identity of the new grad transfer Rivals is now reporting we’ve jumped into the mix with?

Is it Cremo? Or something we already knew?

Let’s go for four grad transfers! We offer more education while Duke does the one and done tango.

Geez. 9 pts, 5 reb, 4 fouls in 17.5 min. But he averaged a near double double the year before. What happened to him?

he only played two games this season with a knee injury

Looks like Samford has 4 transfers so far... All were guys who played 20+ mpg (other than Wyatt Walker, who was injured).

What is going on there?

Perfect response from you. You don't respond to the post. You respond to the fact I made it. You can't dispute the points I made. so you make it about me.

Perfect!

Predictable!

Plenty to dispute, but clowning on your over the top theatrics is much more enjoyable.

A definite yes to Wyatt Walker. 2 years left and would help even out the scholarship situation. He was really good a couple years ago across the board.

Wyatt and Nat Dixon and dammit I'm excited about wake hoops again!

Back