• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Wyatt Walker was SoCon all freshman team, man gettin him would be awesome, Manning is recruiting him hard.

Walker would take a lot of pressure off the 2019 class for a big. Also take some pressure off Sarr next year. I don't think we'll get him based on available minutes, but if we did add Walker and Dixon without losing Craw and Moore... Damn.

Walker would take a lot of pressure off the 2019 class for a big. Also take some pressure off Sarr next year. I don't think we'll get him based on available minutes, but if we did add Walker and Dixon without losing Craw and Moore... Damn.

Hoard could play SF as well.

Walker looks like an excellent passer from his highlights btw.

Wyatt show up on the first day of practice like

Walker, might be the best passer on the team if we get him............... Walker =:heart:

Interesting that coaches are selling two year plans to kids where they have him putting his name in draft.

Yeah, that does seem like kind of a shady recruiting pitch for a guy outside the top 100... But it does provide more evidence that most everyone being recruited at the major D1 level believes they have an NBA future.

Yeah, that does seem like kind of a shady recruiting pitch for a guy outside the top 100... But it does provide more evidence that most everyone being recruited at the major D1 level believes they have an NBA future.

Maybe we should start selling a one year plan............

According to my source, we are still seriously looking at overseas bigs as well and could have one visiting very soon.

Back