• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

In YOUR face ECU!!

Someone update the scholarship table so we can see what this really looks like.

Are Wynn and Flynn the same person? Did I miss somewhere that we got a commitment from this Flynn character? Someone help break this thing down to Creamy level.

We just offered the Wynn kid

Lorng (366) was going to be Manning's Rondale (393). Since that didn't work out, I guess Wynn (416) will be. Plus, Wynn brings the added benefit of taking two years and most of a summer to get NCAA qualified at an online basketball factory. I hate Wake basketball right now.

Lorng (366) was going to be Manning's Rondale (393). Since that didn't work out, I guess Wynn (416) will be. Plus, Wynn brings the added benefit of taking two years and most of a summer to get NCAA qualified at an online basketball factory. I hate Wake basketball right now.

#studentathletesonly

This can't be a committable offer or the tweet is just inaccurate.

There's just no way. No. Way.

What's the positive spin here? Need some help from those who continue to hold out hope that the our sinking ship is really just a submarine.

Manning likes experienced players so the extra year of trying to qualify is a good thing? The guy has really fought through adversity to make it? At 6'7" he's versatile enough to play PG or C in Manning's offense? Wynn rhymes with win? 416 is higher than 500?

after examining Mike's mixtapes, I don't think he will be a great player in the ACC

Don’t see a possible good spin here if the offer is indeed committable, and we all know I’m a forever optimist.

What's the positive spin here? Need some help from those who continue to hold out hope that the our sinking ship is really just a submarine.

Manning likes experienced players so the extra year of trying to qualify is a good thing? The guy has really fought through adversity to make it? At 6'7" he's versatile enough to play PG or C in Manning's offense? Wynn rhymes with win? 416 is higher than 500?

Don't worry I'm sure the new DeaconHoops twitter will have this covered and tell us how great we are doing.

According to his Twitter, he has had an offer from Wichita State since April (they also have a commit from another 400+ ranked dude from Charlotte). Wonder if that's still committable? 247 is showing them with 8 players in the 2018 class, all duds save for one JUCO...what the hell is going on there? Marshall is still coach, right?

According to his Twitter, he has had an offer from Wichita State since April (they also have a commit from another 400+ ranked dude from Charlotte). Wonder if that's still committable? 247 is showing them with 8 players in the 2018 class, all duds save for one JUCO...what the hell is going on there? Marshall is still coach, right?

eh, I think Marshall typically recruits a bunch of 3-star "duds"

eh, I think Marshall typically recruits a bunch of 3-star "duds"

Going back to 2014 class, he's had a handful of Top 50 and Top 10 guys...looks like most of the good ones were JUCO though, so I'm not sure how those rankings are computed. This particular 2018 class has 3 star duds in the 200-300's rather than the mid 100's...and there are 8 of them.

Nah, it's more of a homonym.

The titanic went down slower than the speed this ship is sinking right before our eyes. But thankfully Manning has the orchestra playing at full strength so the passengers don't notice the disaster all around them.

Homonym U baby.

In the 4th practice video Les just put up S.Wright shoots well but the winner by far in the summer sessions is Brandon. I keep wondering when the first team is going to show up.

Maybe this will hurt Manning with Herr Wellman-- not the kind of kid we want at Wake?

Back