• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Seems like we've been on Deuce and Nickelberry for quite some time. Hopefully the early and consistent hard recruitment of each will pay dividends next fall. And what a cherry on top Lecque would be on that lovely Class of 2019 sundae.
Yeah, any of Dean, Lecque, Nickelberry, or Anthony Harris would be a nice addition to our team at the guard spots. From reading some tea leaves, it seems like the order of likelihood is Harris > Dean > Nickelberry > Lecque.

Yeah, any of Dean, Lecque, Nickelberry, or Anthony Harris would be a nice addition to our team at the guard spots. From reading some tea leaves, it seems like the order of likelihood is Harris > Dean > Nickelberry > Lecque.

I guess we can't be too greedy as 3 of the 4 are PGs right? Or is Dean more of a combo? Seems like Harris & Nickelberry would be a very nice duo as well.

Bigs are our primary need.

Yep, we will of course continue to recruit any high ranking player who we watch, they will and should be looked at regardless of position, but inside players are paramount

I guess we can't be too greedy as 3 of the 4 are PGs right? Or is Dean more of a combo? Seems like Harris & Nickelberry would be a very nice duo as well.

Pretty sure Nickelberry is straight SG/Wing.

After that performance Friday, it is clear that EJ Montgomery is a must get. One thing about Moore and Mitchell as of friday. It's not like they didn't get their shot.

We have got to have another guy that can be a scoring threat from the post.

I'm willing to give Moore a bit more time to learn how to be successful before casting him aside. I think he could be very helpful this year and next still, despite his limitations.

I'm willing to give Moore a bit more time to learn how to be successful before casting him aside. I think he could be very helpful this year and next still, despite his limitations.

I got mixed up for a second and thought this was a Tunnels post.

Even if he is, we still need another big...

Can someone update the thread title to indicate that we need another big ?

Yes. Worth remembering that Ty Walker made some contributions later in his career.

Yeah, I don't remember that either. And he wouldn't have even accomplished whatever it is you're imagining if Tony Woods had still been on the team.

So what you're saying is we need to recruit a big.

Nice island you are on. Everyone who has responded agrees with me. But keep being snarky, condescending and wrong. It suits you perfectly.

Back