• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Huh, practice started on 10/15...plenty of time to implement some zone concepts. Doubtful we'll play much zone though as team's will just shoot right over our 4-guard lineup, but might be nice to throw a junk zone at a perimeter-oriented team, push out on them a bit and try to disrupt them \ take them out of their rhythm.

Zone defense discussion starting early this year. :thumbsup:

Hot CreamySauce right on the PM press. It's good news guys (not kidding). PM Creamy for #scoop.

My answer to all the PM's will be Vibes.

Gotta wait another few days/week before any scoop is (hopefully) dished out.

False alarm, everyone can go about their days.

Do we have to Ward against Burns?

(Couldn't figure out how to include RD in there)

Jamie Lewis will be a STUD for us. Mark it down, kid is a baller!!

This is possible but he has not played in Findlay Preps first 2 games (one was while he was on his visit though) so he may still be injured, it is too early to make an evaluation this season about his ability. Hopefully he will play soon and we get a glimpse of how he has progressed as a player when he is healthy because Findlay plays some very tough games

Man, it sure would be nice to see Crawford/Lewis, Chaundeac, Mucius, Hoard, Montgomery running fast breaks on Dukies/Holes next year.

Last edited:
RJ Barrett just committed to Duke.

Lol. There’s no way K is running a clean program. It’ll come out 5,10,20 years from now that K has been doing some skeeeeezy shit for the last 20 years. Maybe not but that’s at least my theory. Why would any kid want to spend a year in Durham, NC?

Lol. There’s no way K is running a clean program. It’ll come out 5,10,20 years from now that K has been doing some skeeeeezy shit for the last 20 years. Maybe not but that’s at least my theory. Why would any kid want to spend a year in Durham, NC?

Play for K, go to NCCU for classes...

K needs to retire already. Hope this is his last class. Fuck that little fucker.

Affinity for azn's?

WF watched Deuce Dean, Josh Nickelberry, and Jalen Lecque today among others. Possibly EJ Montgomery too but I haven't seen it confirmed by any reputable sources.

Last edited:
WF watched Deuce Dean, Josh Nickelberry, and Jalen Lecque today among others. Possibly EJ Montgomery too but I haven't seen it confirmed by any reputable sources.

Seems like we've been on Deuce and Nickelberry for quite some time. Hopefully the early and consistent hard recruitment of each will pay dividends next fall. And what a cherry on top Lecque would be on that lovely Class of 2019 sundae.

Back