• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Recently looked around the UofO,very nice campus and the facilities were great. Nike U is a very cool place.

Dukes class should be ranked as one of the greats of all time. That is ridiculous

We should ban any poster who even thought about enrolling at Duke

The real polemical rants were drunken college nights on the old Sports board (pre-Quad!!!, for those other of you micro olds), so sadly they are probably consigned to oblivion.

Post #1937 is a recentish recapitulation from 2014. Seems like DeaconBrews is the most outspoken opponent of my system. But I don't think he's from North Carolina.

https://www.ogboards.com/forums/sho...inished!?p=1942756&highlight=duke#post1942756

I’m not but neither is most of the yankeeface scum that goes to dook, which is who I aim to offend

WE SHOULD'VE HIRED BRYCE DREW ! ! !

Being a douche again. Where I looked it up hadn't been updated and was a fact according ESPN and 247, not me. When it changed, I admitted I was mistaken.

A perfectly honest question, why do you feel the need to helicopter in and be a douche over and over?

Last edited:
Probably because it's enjoyable to see you consistently do the things you say you don't do...over and over and over again.

Back