• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Feels like Neath is happening.

(usual caveat that I have zero sources in recruiting other than twitter)

Kind of like Neath. Particularly at this stage in the game. Class still is lacking without a headliner but Neath would be a positive move in my opinion. Still need some bigs.

Gotta believe that Neath speaks at least cursory French as well.

Venez à Wake Forest !

Admittedly it is a small sample size but so far in 5 games he is averaging 29.0ppg, 8.2rpg, 3.0spg and 5.0apg.
Shooting 37% from 3, 71% on FT's. Looks very athletic but I have not seen him except on video and don't know the quality of the competition he has faced.

Admittedly it is a small sample size but so far in 5 games he is averaging 29.0ppg, 8.2rpg, 3.0spg and 5.0apg.
Shooting 37% from 3, 71% on FT's. Looks very athletic but I have not seen him except on video and don't know the quality of the competition he has faced.

That is similar to the production I'm putting up in my Over-40 Men's league here in Atlanta (minus the 3 point shooting). So yeah, grain of salt.

But still better than not averaging those numbers.

That is similar to the production I'm putting up in my Over-40 Men's league here in Atlanta (minus the 3 point shooting). So yeah, grain of salt.

#humblebrag

If we have an OGB 3v3 tournament, you’re on my squad

cough, bullshit, cough

He may be the "best pg in Canada," but he was 5th among guards in playing time on Canada's U-18 team last summer, so they must have a bunch of U-18 2-guards who can handle the ball pretty well.

So this Neath commitment would probably scare Cole Anthony off ?

I'm undecided on Neath's mixtape

He looks really slow

Back