• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Thanks for the DC geography lesson. Any recommendations for brunch in the area ?

Yeah, leave the area. Not a lot of great restaurants in the Foggy Bottom/Georgetown area, IMO. My favorite brunch spots in DC are Logan Tavern (in Logan Circle), Sally’s Middle Name (H Street), FareWell (H Street), and Salt Line (Navy Yard). I’ve heard good things about Duke’s Counter in Woodley Park but I haven’t been. It’s a spin-off of Duke’s Grocery and I can vouch for their burger.

And while GW and Georgetown aren’t that far apart (about a two mile walk), the former has a much more urban feel.

I'm 40% sure I enjoyed the RJ hijacks more than DC geography/restaurant discussion.

Anyone know if it’s an “I’m in the area” deal or if he went out of his way to go?

Clemson isn’t a very far drive from where He lives. Could be a bit of both. Easy drive, interested in the school, etc...

Just a run of the mill casual finger roll from the FT line.

Hoard caught the pass 5 feet behind the 3 point line and finger rolled without a dribble. Insane!

There was one dribble on that fastbreak. At the other FT line.

Just a run of the mill casual finger roll from the FT line.

I remember James Worthy doing that against William & Mary in about 1981. That is the only other time I've seen that move. If he's anywhere near Worthy's talent, we are in great shape.

yes, if he is anywhere near the talent of a literal hall of famer, we are in great shape

/reasonableexpectations

The staff is puttin serious work in recruiting Wendell Moore.

Back