• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Our recruiting is looking horrible for 20 and beyond, i would be shocked if we get a top 150 guy with Manning in charge.

A double whammy this year - a head coach on the hot seat and a chief recruiter suspended for killing a man. Whether Jones would have made a major difference this year is speculative but having him in the recruit's homes would have helped some.

According to Rivals, he had offers from LSU, NV and Oklahoma.

Last edited:
Manning should not be allowed to take a commitment from the #358 player in the nation at this point in his employment.

He’s kind of slow with the ball but he actually has some practiced post moves and he looks like he’d be the best 3-point shooter on our current team.

Looking at his highlights from this season, he does look improved since his junior year. Still a reach but not as bad of a reach as I thought he would be. Appears more physical around the rim but still takes too long to get his jumper off.

Ehh don't think he is bad looking player and, most importantly, he seems to be getting better. We desperately need bigs so there is that too

Ehh don't think he is bad looking player and, most importantly, he seems to be getting better. We desperately need bigs so there is that too

Agreed. If the new coach brought him in, we would think he’s a decent project.

My concern is that we think Manning will be fired in about two weeks. Did somebody in the AD assure this kid Manning would be his coach?

Odds are low that this kid ever suits up for Wake.

At least he’s a big. We are REALLY going to need another big that can spend some time on the floor next season.

A quick look at his twitter indicates Wake offered in December. It also appears he took a visit to Duke. Wish him all the best.

Back