• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

I can't imagine a new coach turning away a 7 footer with our current post situation.

If Manning is still here next year this guy may need to start as we’ll probably lose a bunch of players per our recent offseason tradition.

I think this happens whether Manning is here or not, it is the nature of things today. A new coach may not be someone the players like and vice versa, plus they may not "fit" the style of the new guy should there be one

I think this happens whether Manning is here or not, it is the nature of things today. A new coach may not be someone the players like and vice versa, plus they may not "fit" the style of the new guy should there be one

Agreed - he locks himself in at a good school and i’m sure could sign somewhere else decent is he doesn’t meet eye to eye with new staff. Commitable Wake offer is credentialing.

I hear he's enrolling this week so he can start Tuesday against Duke.

Was #s the lead recruiter? Coleman is from Brookline.

Will he set a record for shortest verbal commit ever? Hope this kid didn't sign a LOI. But not like he'll be able to follow Danny to his next job, which will probably entail of cleaning up Bill Self's office, getting his dry cleaning and buying him coffee on the road during the NCAAT.

Who is #s? Woodberry was the lead.

Before hashtags, the symbol "#" represented numbers (still does). There is a poster whose "nickname" for his screen name is "numbers". I have seen him say on these forums (so not doxxing) that he lives in Brookline.

It was a joke.

Wait... If we fire Manning, does that mean we’re not getting Cole Anthony anymore?

I just updated the first post to Coleman's commitment and our new(ish) offers.

Our next coaching staff will have their hands full turning this mess around...

Agreed. If the new coach brought him in, we would think he’s a decent project.

My concern is that we think Manning will be fired in about two weeks. Did somebody in the AD assure this kid Manning would be his coach?

Dude...

Here is to hoping for an awesome 2-man class of Currie and [insert Tier one b-ball coach]

Back