• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

LYWF? Lil Young WF

He's about a basketball & a half shorter than Muggsy

Ismael massoud’a brother (4 star football recruit) just committed to Rutgers. I’d take a guess that when Manning is fired, that’s where he’ll end up. Rutgers was a finalist in Ismael’s recruitment.

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman commits to Wake! Sherfield visitiing!

The odds are still with us on the 19 class. Sure players decommit but it isn’t some vast majority. Most recruits give the new coach a chance to make his case. With the players we have returning, i think we keep massoud IF we make a good hire.

Ismael massoud’a brother (4 star football recruit) just committed to Rutgers. I’d take a guess that when Manning is fired, that’s where he’ll end up. Rutgers was a finalist in Ismael’s recruitment.

If we get a decent coach, he'll stay...it would be a big loss...

The odds are still with us on the 19 class. Sure players decommit but it isn’t some vast majority. Most recruits give the new coach a chance to make his case. With the players we have returning, i think we keep massoud IF we make a good hire.

How on earth do you know who's returning?

Nice to see we are less attractive than UMASS, maybe Pat Kelsey should've taken that job

Nice to see we are less attractive than UMASS, maybe Pat Kelsey should've taken that job

Meh... That dude has had pretty much every D1 school on his list at one point or another. I remember when we thought he was a lock to UConn, which didn't even make his Top 6. There were a couple of crystal balls to UMass last week, but Tre continues to just drag this thing out.

The other thing we have going for us is that Rutgers basketball has been terrible the last five years.

The other thing we have going for us is that Rutgers basketball has been terrible the last five years.

manning-danny-usnews-getty-ftr_oq4pevqv77a51rajo2151dbzk.jpg

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman commits to Wake! Sherfield visitiing!

I see Massoud going to Rutgers with his brother

I see Massoud going to Rutgers with his brother

Why? I can't imagine having a choice between Wake and Rutgers for basketball and going with Rutgers. Rutgers basketball makes Wake look historically competitive.

Back