• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman commits to Wake! Sherfield visitiing!

Is Massoud playing in any all-star games?

I assume Neath is playing in some Canadian events.

Last edited:
While only tangentially related to WF hoops recruiting, one of the impacts of UNC signing former WF G recruits Cole Anthony and Anothny Harris is that UNC guard Seventh Woods has announced that he is transferring.

Realize that UNC has a lot of talent coming in (and may land a couple of high-profile grad transfers), but UNC loses their top 5 and 6 of their top 8 in minutes played from this past season.

Among the grad transfers considering UNC is Charleston Southern grad transfer Christian Keeling who averaged 18+ ppg and 6.9 rpg. Keeling is down to Clemson and UNC for his last season.

Just read that thread. Oh boy.

While only tangentially related to WF hoops recruiting, one of the impacts of UNC signing former WF G recruits Cole Anthony and Anothny Harris is that UNC guard Seventh Woods has announced that he is transferring.

Realize that UNC has a lot of talent coming in (and may land a couple of high-profile grad transfers), but UNC loses their top 5 and 6 of their top 8 in minutes played from this past season.

Among the grad transfers considering UNC is Charleston Southern grad transfer Christian Keeling who averaged 18+ ppg and 6.9 rpg. Keeling is down to Clemson and UNC for his last season.

1st transfer UNC has had since 2011.

That is amazing.

ECU somehow* beat Cincinnati early last January, and then closed the season going 2-15 over their final 17, with their two wins coming against 4-27 Tulane

*somehow being Jayden Gardner, that's how (he would be the best player on WF's team, and would have been so last year)

So is pretty much a done deal that we are losing Coleman? Any speculation it's mutual?

Is Massoud playing in any all-star games?

I assume Neath is playing in some Canadian events.

Neath played in the Iverson Classic regional game (#4 in yellow). Got double digit points. Was on the same team as Danny's target CG Bones Hyland (#10 yellow). Bones played better.

We had a recruit in the Iverson Classic and it wasn’t mentioned on these boards until someone asked.

Man, we are apathetic.

What’s funny is I asked because I saw something about the Iverson Classic.

Back