• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Yeah. Same one Melo was in.

We had a recruit in the Iverson Classic and it wasn’t mentioned on these boards until someone asked.

Man, we are apathetic.

What’s funny is I asked because I saw something about the Iverson Classic.

I think a larger sign of apathy is the thread title has the names of 2 guys not coming here.

The player Bones Hyland is being recruited by Manning? Well he is a lock for us since we did once have Bones McKinney! Does anyone have a box score for this game?

It’s obvious that Neath can’t shoot. Haven’t seen him take a jumpshot in any of his tape. Suckage. Who cares anymore?

Is it official that Coleman isn’t coming? Is he declaring for the draft instead?

don't know anything about this kid's abilities, but he's 6'8" and WF needs that next year

apparently we are not in the mix

It’s obvious that Neath can’t shoot. Haven’t seen him take a jumpshot in any of his tape. Suckage. Who cares anymore?

Not ready to say that yet... His prep stats from this year show him at 24-68 from 3 (35.3%) in 11 games. Not great, but not terrible.

He hit a couple of 3s in late January when Crestwood Prep played Oak Hill (without Cole Anthony) and only lost 73-71... Scored 25 that game.

He definitely seems like a wildcard to me... I just hope he can play ~10mpg at PG with completely shitting the bed. Call me a dreamer.

Not ready to say that yet... His prep stats from this year show him at 24-68 from 3 (35.3%) in 11 games. Not great, but not terrible.

He hit a couple of 3s in late January when Crestwood Prep played Oak Hill (without Cole Anthony) and only lost 73-71... Scored 25 that game.

He definitely seems like a wildcard to me... I just hope he can play ~10mpg at PG with completely shitting the bed. Call me a dreamer.

Ish couldn't shoot, either, and he turned out alright.

Not saying Neath is as good as Ish, but if a PG has other strong traits - vision, ball handling, first step, etc. - then poor shooting is not as big of a liability.

Ish couldn't shoot, either, and he turned out alright.

Not saying Neath is as good as Ish, but if a PG has other strong traits - vision, ball handling, first step, etc. - then poor shooting is not as big of a liability.

Especially with a coaching staff known for developing tale... i can't even type that with a straight face.

Especially with a coaching staff known for developing tale... i can't even type that with a straight face.

Ish Smith was a much better player as a Senior than he was Fresh-Junior. Anyone can go look up the stats. It was a different era then but it's also not great that we're losing so many of these players before their Senior year.

Back