• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Shin splints and academic issues. Save for the fact that he's probably actually a good player, he sounds like a Wake recruit.

incredulous.gif

Averages 6 ppg, 3 rpg, 2 apg in AAU. Nothing impressive about his varsity HS performances either. A further sign no top recruits want to play for Manning. March 2020 can't come fast enough. Wake will be in a talent deficit after the 2020 class is filled with 4 duds.

I'm convinced that Danny Manning is trying to force being fired, is purposely trying to stick it to WF as he perceives his time is limited here, and/or just doesn't give two craps at this point.

We did beat out Hall of Fame Wes Miller for this guy. Danny should get an extension.

How many Rondale Watsons did Bz have at the end? Like 2? Rondale, Overton? I don't even remember anymore. Feels like Danny has about 8 Rondales now. Jesus.

How many Rondale Watsons did Bz have at the end? Like 2? Rondale, Overton? I don't even remember anymore. Feels like Danny has about 8 Rondales now. Jesus.
Thanks Wellman. We could have hired a good coach and thrown together a last minute 2019 class ranked in the Top 30 like Buzz did at VT, but no, this is what we get.

Back