• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

If nothing else, Sarr will have a large opportunity this year. All the minutes he can handle with no Doral Moore in the fold.

SKJ deciding early would be a huge boost to our chances to recruit other 2019 prospects. Particularly since we are pursuing a lot of guards. Combining, Sarr, SKJ, and Hoard in the front court would make for a nice recruiting pitch for guards.

State just added another grad transfer. Does that tap them out for SKJ?

It would appear they are out of scholarships unless Dorn stays in the draft or they get a decommitment (or another transfer out).

Weird timing if Keatts still thinks he’s going to get SKJ.

I hesitate to read it positively, but unless I’m missing something, they are done with schollys.

Aw, fuck it.

bgza9.gif

Is K^2 really a thing? Man, that's awful.

Not really. I'm basically the only one that does that. It's where my brain goes after way too many STEM classes. Most give me the same reaction you did :tard:

Sounds like NCSU is still fully on and recruiting SKJ. Sounds like someone is either not making it to school on time or not coming at all if he decides to go to NCSU. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Last edited:

Out of nowhere but State vague insiders still confident and that it will "all make sense soon." No clue wtf is going on.

Last edited:

Out of nowhere but State vague insiders still confident and that it will "all make sense soon." No clue wtf is going on.

We need another Hoya xfr to get us back on track. It worked after Stack, let's try it again.

SKJ would be a massive get for our program. If it truly is down to 2 programs, and the other just had their star big man transfer out because the offense was too guard centered, then I have to like our chances.

Chill
Lewis
Wright Jr.
Brown
Mucius
Hoard
Sarr
SKJ
Lorng
Okeke

W. Moore
Samuel
A. Harris

I could handle a team that looked like that. I would probably want a PG in next year's class though...don't see a whole lot of focus on that by the staff. I guess if Lewis pans out we are in a good position, but I just don't know what to expect from him.

We need another Hoya xfr to get us back on track. It worked after Stack, let's try it again.

Wake actually got two Georgetown transfers: Anthony Tucker and Charlie Harrison. Harrison was sitting out the same season Chill was rehabbing his knee. Stories were those two destroyed Wake's starting guards in practice.

Back