• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Forbes is going after a guy who is a high school freshman and may not have played a full season. He has a lot of growing years between now and arriving at college.

So what do you think of that?

So what do you think of that?

I'm not thrilled he is putting effort on a kid who won't be playing for him for three years, unless he has some indication the guy will be an early commit.

Forbes needs guys for this year and next. He just barely has enough scholarship players to run a five on five practice.

The kid will be one of the top point guards in his class. You put the effort in now or there's no reason to bother later.

I'm not thrilled he is putting effort on a kid who won't be playing for him for three years, unless he has some indication the guy will be an early commit.

Forbes needs guys for this year and next. He just barely has enough scholarship players to run a five on five practice.

It’s called building relationships, he’s gotta start now.

Yeah, not to pile on too much but how do you think recruiting works, man?

John Camden looks 100% like a Tony Bennett UVA guy. At least form a 1 minute mixtape.

The offers all have something in common, long, athletic, can shoot well and have that swagger.

A good defensive strategy would be to pack Fudge in the middle.

Yeah, not to pile on too much but how do you think recruiting works, man?

Seen more than enough recruiting articles where kids say "they gave me love early" or "they were my first offer" or "they been texting me every day for years." Got to get on it now and develop those relationships.

Camden's shot looks just like Jimmy Chitwood's.

Solid last name.

tenor.gif

"Only I didn't say Fudge..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back