• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cue the disco music - How do you like it? Mo, Mo, Mo.

For the class of 2020, understand how potentially solid foreign players and reclassifying players from HS class of 2021 would still be available, but absent a HS commitment getting released from an LOI because of a coaching change, it would have to be a unique set of circumstances for a quality HS class of 2020 graduating senior to be available right now. I would be generally hesitant to use a ship on a 2020 HS recruit unless there was a compelling reason that he is still available in May 2020.

He's already 6-9 and 230. He apparently knows the way to the buffet line.

Down for any of those project bigs, one of Mac/Daivien, and Johnson, for sure. Vibes.

And then Aminu in '21 for the splash announcing our presence with authority.

Last edited:

Last edited:
The ideal way to finish off the roster imo is: Johnson/Mac/Polish Guy.

That would be a helluva pull for Forbes.

This is how I feel too. Wake has a good shot at landing all 3, and it would be a very strong statement by Forbes to put together that 13 man roster. With the transfers all moving closer to their home, it could lead waivers for the non-grad transfers with the NCAA potentially allowing everyone to play closer to home. If the stars align and all 13 scholarship guys are available year 1, I wouldn't be surprised if Forbes could get that group on the bubble.

Getting Mac would be HUGE! That dude is fun to watch and can ball.

Seems like the NCAA really enjoys the power of granting and denying waivers to play favorites whenever they see fit. Having said that, seems to me that the SARR situation is EXACTLY why the rule exists in the first place.

Similar to most all NCAA decisions.

This is how I feel too. Wake has a good shot at landing all 3, and it would be a very strong statement by Forbes to put together that 13 man roster. With the transfers all moving closer to their home, it could lead waivers for the non-grad transfers with the NCAA potentially allowing everyone to play closer to home. If the stars align and all 13 scholarship guys are available year 1, I wouldn't be surprised if Forbes could get that group on the bubble.

I’m taking that “On the bubble” means on The Bubble?
Need to walk away from the Kool-Aide, but I like your attitude. That would be outstanding.
Go Deacs!

The stars are aligning for some prime minutes projections.

Bold prediction...Chaundee comes back to Wake and announces his recommitment tomorrow.

The internet is saying it's Michigan.

Either you are for us or against us. There is no middle ground. If Sarr and Brown choose to turn their backs on their teammates and their university in spite of the fact we exchanged a clearly incompetent coach for an extremely promising one then don’t let the door hit you. It’s not being petty. It’s reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back