• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like "Gabe Wiz" really discounts the 2nd Z in his last name.

Would prefer we refer to him as Gabe WizNitz

Agreed, if you're not into the whole brevity thing. Perfectly acceptable substitute.

Honestly, let's just remove Gabe altogether and go with "Wiznitzer"

Or even, "The Wiznitzer"

tenor.gif

I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about Biff here.

If Watson never makes it to Wake (and I have no knowledge of why he wouldn't), that would mean our entire '20 class would be Quadry Adams... Ranked 444 (24/7 Composite) w/ offers from BU, Columbia, Princeton, and UGA (what?).

That's some sweet 'crootin, DM.

At least it means more scholarships for '21.

My bad on the duplicating of Wiz.

It's fairly clear at this point next year is a wash/developmental year.

I definitely don't want to take scholarships from 2021 to try to salvage a 15 win season this year.

I know Forbes will never admit to this, but he's gotta focus long term instead of just on next year. I'm sure he has mentally pivoted to that too.

I definitely don't want to take scholarships from 2021 to try to salvage a 15 win season this year.

I know Forbes will never admit to this, but he's gotta focus long term instead of just on next year. I'm sure he has mentally pivoted to that too.

You'll come back around to the '20-21 bandwagon after the first game when Jonah Antonio rains a dozen 3s on UNCW.

No worries, man! Things are moving fast. I like the look of G-Wiz. Seems physically close to being ready already, and another year at Hargrave would have him primed. In one highlight video of his I saw the first minute was him just two-handed dunking on and over fools, which I dug.

Saw a tweet this morning that WF picked up a crystal ball prediction on 247. Not sure which prospect or which class year. (Super helpful post, I know.)

EDIT: Ignore this post, it's useless.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back