• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gimme Mac, Davien, Jalen Johnson and a Euro big and that is a hell of a start for Forbes.

Strickland33 is doing good work on page one. Thanks. It is my quick, easy reference for recruiting. The color coded chart could use an update but lots of changes pending so I'll be patient.

To think some folks were complaining about Forbes lack of four and five star recruits. Catching up on 2020-21 and laying a solid foundation for 2021-22.

Strickland33 is doing good work on page one. Thanks. It is my quick, easy reference for recruiting. The color coded chart could use an update but lots of changes pending so I'll be patient.

yeah, Strick asked me to update it once this week settles down

checking that awesome list compiled on page one... we need to start getting involved with some bigs! Love that he's going after some top talent.

There is a supposedly a virtual meeting between Forbes and Wake students on Friday and folks have hinted that there might be some big news shared about the future of the team.

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k21 – Wake makes McClung final 7; Big news coming on Friday?

Bring in Williamson and Mac, Watson looks to be a goner.

what percent confident Watson is out? -- was excited to get another Chicago kid on the team

grades?

There is a supposedly a virtual meeting between Forbes and Wake students on Friday and folks have hinted that there might be some big news shared about the future of the team.

“Just wanted you guys to know that for the first time in 10 years we have a real basketball coach and a real basketball team. See you in the fall.”

“Just wanted you guys to know that for the first time in 10 years we have a real basketball coach and a real basketball team. See you in the fall.”

Forbes said that?

To think some folks were complaining about Forbes lack of four and five star recruits. Catching up on 2020-21 and laying a solid foundation for 2021-22.

Page one of what? ETA never mind

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back