• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're his first P5 offer. I hope he remembers and the staff grinds on this one. This kid is a legit diamond in the rough.

Well, he says UConn and VT are 2 of his favs, so sounds like he's got 2 offers from P5s there....

We're his first P5 offer. I hope he remembers and the staff grinds on this one. This kid is a legit diamond in the rough.

Well, he says UConn and VT are 2 of his favs, so sounds like he's got 2 offers from P5s there....

UConn and VT are actively recruiting him but neither have offered yet. Wake is his best offer by far at the moment.

UConn and VT are actively recruiting him but neither have offered yet. Wake is his best offer by far at the moment.

80, they may be his favorites, but they haven't offered him yet. I hope he remembers that we were first.

TT may be a more winning program, but it doesn't fit anything McClung has done thus far in his bball life. Unless Beard changes his entire offense, McClung will be totally inhibited.

I'm not saying he won't pick TT, but it isn't Mac's style at all.

Tech is likely about to have a guard drafted in the first round for the third straight year, and Smith and Ramsey profile somewhat similarly to Mac. Wouldn't like it, but I'd get the move.

Wow, really like his game. The staff should Definitely shoot out an offer. A big man that can move and shoot? Hell yea. He’ll just need to gain some weight when he gets here.

Sounds like he'll need to be practicing his buffet line moves.

Not really too worried about McClung honestly. Would have been nice pub for Forbes and the program but I’m much more interested in 2021 and beyond recruiting. Forbes is definitely in a tough spot without being able to bring guys to campus or meet them in person though.

Wow, really like his game. The staff should Definitely shoot out an offer. A big man that can move and shoot? Hell yea. He’ll just need to gain some weight when he gets here.

Effortless handles. Got some swagger in him. Seems to move well all over the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back