• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaime Shaw reported (then deleted) that Gabe Wiznitzer committed to Louisville. If so, it goes against numerous things Gabe had said in the past re: his commitment & need for official visits.

Really pleased to be competing with L'ville for recruits.

Really pleased to be competing with L'ville for recruits.

That's nothing new. It'll be new if/when we ever get someone to choose Wake over Louisville.

It's especially annoying given they have Mack as head coach and Gaudio as an assistant... Not necessarily "what could have been", but it still is frustrating to lose recruits to them because I've always really liked Mack.

Chaundee's replacement on the way? (But could he play this year?)

Very much like Brown. Not as much inside but range is great. Can shoot from anywhere. Great form and stroke. Always goes up straight.

https://youtu.be/1pt-7OP0JKM

Chaundee's replacement on the way? (But could he play this year?)

Very much like Brown. Not as much inside but range is great. Can shoot from anywhere. Great form and stroke. Always goes up straight.

https://youtu.be/1pt-7OP0JKM

He's listed at 6'7, 229. He could be another guy to slide between SF-PF for us next year. Any idea of how close we are?

He is the player we were referring to from Les. Think we are close but not my story.

HUH? His two year numbers are about 40% overall FG and about 33% on threes.

If he comes, hopefully our coaches will convince him that those 17-19' jumpers should be threes.

He looks solid.

That's nothing new. It'll be new if/when we ever get someone to choose Wake over Louisville.

It's especially annoying given they have Mack as head coach and Gaudio as an assistant... Not necessarily "what could have been", but it still is frustrating to lose recruits to them because I've always really liked Mack.

Feels different because I believe we have a legitimate chance versus Louisville as opposed to more of a pie in the sky feeling. Current situation notwithstanding...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back