• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy RJ posts. Sometimes controversial but that's okay. RJ seems like a good hearted guy who has the occasional scoop.

Relative to that, I was driving today and thinking about #scooop that I want to know the truth to and put to rest. Those scoops entail:
1- Initial buyout figure and terms of the contract. What we ended up on the hook for.

2- Did Wake indeed #fuckshaka? If so, how?

RJ is free to post whatever he wants on any other thread. This is the thread that I maintain and I would prefer that he not post unsubstantiated rumors on here. I have asked him to refrain before, but here we are.

I don't think it's too much to ask for RJ to not post unsubstantiated rumors that cast Wake Forest basketball in a bad light on this thread.

If that is too much to ask, then (you and whoever else may think so) please let me know.

It's NOT unsubstantiated. Multiple people you like posted the info was real. Hell, even John Currie challenged Goodon, but I guess Strickland knows more than Currie and those who have seen the evidence.

It's YOU who cast Wake Forest in a bad light.

I was 100% on topic until you interrupted...like usual. You hate the FACT no one of substance will ever talk to you and I get info that is relevant.

I'll GLADLY be back on topic when he leaves me out of his BS.

Last edited:
Gimme the Ole Miss guy and one of Belton, Okpomo, or Anei, I guess.

I wonder if Having all these wings Forbes will go high pressure on D to create offense and do a lot of subbing. Otherwise, if some get waivers, we might have too many wings who do the same thing.

Please show me.

Before Strick's post, the only one I can see that is the least bit off topic (for the past week) is about Chris Mack's availability which is about this topic as he is recruiting against us.

I wonder if Having all these wings Forbes will go high pressure on D to create offense and do a lot of subbing. Otherwise, if some get waivers, we might have too many wings who do the same thing.

Dunno. Could Hinson actually be a regular transfer and they're not even expecting him to play next year unlike -- one hopes -- the two Winston kids? I have no clue.

Last edited:
I really hope Hinson has an excuse to get a waiver. Let's get the transfers in and have a great recruiting year in 2022.

If Hinson can play this year, I wonder if he can pass from the high post. He seems to like taking Js from the FT and around it. Neath could create space for him, but it would be really good if he could pass as it would create tons of space for Massoud to take 8-11 threes per game. I'd love to see that.

Last edited:
I mean, if Okpomo and Ingraham can give us 15-20 minutes (total), that’d probably be good enough to hold down the 5 spot.

I like the addition. Hope we can get Hinson (and a waiver) and start projecting minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back