• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta subscribe to Les on 24/7, he’s got all the sauces, plus Cam Lemons on twitter implying there will be something happening soon. They are the sauces.

I’m on 247. Subscribed right after Forbes was hired. Haven’t checked it today but will.

You gotta subscribe to Les on 24/7, he’s got all the sauces, plus Cam Lemons on twitter implying there will be something happening soon. They are the sauces.

I see it now. I do wish he would organize that board a bit better, but dude is killing it right now.

I will also put a caveat regarding anything I say: I am a bumbling idiot

While being as annoyling cryptic as I can to annoy but also because yanno #sauces I feel comfortable in saying Wake will add a couple of good pieces that people will be generally happy about. Nothing is set in stone but I feel good about what I've heard.

But(as I've tried to echo)

A. my expectations for this roster being good lies around 16-17 wins depending on OOC. Any more than that and it's a huge success but these guys still have a lot to work on

B. While I feel good about what I've heard, nothing is a done deal in college athletics until that player is enrolled.

I see it now. I do wish he would organize that board a bit better, but dude is killing it right now.

Where is it? I subscribe but rarely check the boards. Didn't see any scoop in the pinned threads.

Edit: Found it. Les is a sneaky dude.

While being as annoyling cryptic as I can to annoy but also because yanno #sauces I feel comfortable in saying Wake will add a couple of good pieces that people will be generally happy about. Nothing is set in stone but I feel good about what I've heard.

A. my expectations for this roster being good lies around 16-17 wins depending on OOC. Any more than that and it's a huge success but these guys still have a lot to work on

B. While I feel good about what I've heard, nothing is a done deal in college athletics until that player is enrolled.

whatever, man

thanks for weighing in and i hope you'll stick around

the #vibes are back

let's GOOOOOO

Appreciate the insight!!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k21 – Watson and Adams re-commit; Antonio transfers to Wake

Where is it? I subscribe but rarely check the boards. Didn't see any scoop in the pinned threads.

Edit: Found it. Les is a sneaky dude.

Where did you see it? I can’t seem to find it.

Also Edit: found it as well

Last edited:
Looks like a 6’10” (or close enough) banger to me.

Plays like Tommy LaGarde (UNC) for those who remember....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back