• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Javarzia Belton is a good possibility. Not signed and got major offers (Texas A&M, Wichita State, UNLV, & us) late.

Belton also looks like an adult, and was on the same AAU team as Carter Whitt in a highlight I just saw.

Yeah a bit risky, but is known as an elite rim protector and good rebounder. Need someone to push Ody for playing time and I think he can do that. Good that he played for one of the top HS in the nation and got that experience. 7’4” wingspan and started playing 5 years ago.

The well is about dry on 2020 bigs, so if we don’t feel we can be a contender for the Oklahoma St guy, this may be the next best option.

Those scoops would be awesome, our roster would be solid next year.

I'm not sure how I feel about having Sarr return at this point.

Those scoops would be awesome, our roster would be solid next year.

Yeah... And depending on waivers and eventual '21 commits, Year 2 and 3 could be legitimately good teams (meaning .500+ in ACC & postseason play). That'd be a quick roster turnover / rebuild.

Regardless of who gets the last two scholarships for this season, it's going to be a lot of individuals that have never played together before... Will be fun to see who earns the minutes and how the team comes together.

I personally have no idea what is going on, but I'm just tapping into these vibez I'm seeing expressed.

The other guy could be a very big time addition. That's all I'll say in respects to Les.

We could be very competitive with those two additions and a few waivers. Hope they come through.

Scoot Henderson (Good name for a PG) - that we offered in the past couple of weeks from the '22 class - rated #20 overall on Rivals. Short mention of Wake meeting. If nothing else, our name is definitely getting out there more now.

https://basketballrecruiting.n.rivals.com/news/scoot-henderson-s-phone-has-been-ringing

That may the biggest benefit of Forbes spreading the offers around. Every time some kid tweets about being contacted or offered by Wake, it plants a seed.

My source tells me our staff likes where they are with some 21 guys, also if Lucas Taylor gets a Loisville offer then he will prob commit there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back