• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BC game thread

Gorgeous day here. Looking forward to seeing the Deacs. This will be my first time driving to BC instead of taking the T purely for tailgating purposes. Any parking advice?

We're taking the free shuttle from Needham. Exit 19A off 95. 2nd right onto 2nd Ave. There's also parking at the Riverside or Woodland T stations usually. You can take that into the Chestnut Hill or Reservoir stops.

Last edited:
None other than give yourself enough time. Traffic on Comm Ave and Beacon St get pretty backed up. If you know your way around Netwon, I'd go back roads through neighborhoods to get closer to the stadium.

Game is on FoxSports South in Greensboro

So the entire pregame is about BC? This'll be fun.

They have two QBs who have played and both could play today! How unique!

Anyone have a stream link? Blacked out on ESPN3 where I am

What is with the camera angles/depth? It's like games broadcast from the Carrier Dome.

Plunge plunge deep ball punt. Is this the Caldwell era?
Edit to page Gaybone.

Bad ball by Wolford.

Is our center finally back from suspension? Should help with our shitty snapping tendencies. (won't help with long snapping though.

Back