• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BC @ Wake Forest: Game Thread

BC just missed a point blank layup. Why am I watching this train wreck?

I'm just gonna assume I'm not missing anything. I have some laundry that needs folding.

Quiet as a church here. No energy. Feel bad for Clawson bringing fball recruits to this.

First game I've tuned into all year. Actually getting it up here in NJ.

This should be exciting.

This is some of the most miserable basketball I've ever seen.

Don't want to alarm anyone but Overton was having his shoulder looked at in the bench. We might not win now.

oh my god, this is such bad basketball. what am I watching.

I wasn't at the point of hoping we'd lose, at least not at tip-off. But after watching the first 11 minutes, I hope we get blown out. This is pathetic. If I did my job as bad as [Redacted] does, then I'd be in jail.

Can't think of any words to describe this, though shitshow does come to mind.

So far this is worse than FSU or GT so far and that's probably the most negative thing I've ever said about Wake Forest basketball.

Had no idea BC is 7-21 this season. Donahue must be sweating. And of course we are losing to them at home because lol @ us.

Back