• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BC @ Wake Forest: Game Thread

BC is not a good bb team; but they are so much better than we are in the fundamentals of the game. I guess that is coaching, right?

So a 7 win team has as many road wins in conference this year as Bzzzz has in 4 years.

oh my god it's a barn burner...

i'm on the edge of my seat.

I've been watching for 20 minutes now, and it appears as if Jeff [Redacted]'s influence is solely based on whatever putting your hand in front of your face means. Does anyone have an insight as to what the strategic brilliance is behind this signal?

Does anyone else start humming Jungle Love whenever Eddie Odio's first+last name is said?

You guys do realize that the UVA/Cuse game is on, don't you? Tie game with 15 to go.

That's why I have two tv's in my living room (actually 3, then upgraded to 5 during the 1st weekend of the NCAAT - 5th tv for the Spurs who surely will be on at the same time at some point).

I've been watching for 20 minutes now, and it appears as if Jeff [Redacted]'s influence is solely based on whatever putting your hand in front of your face means. Does anyone have an insight as to what the strategic brilliance is behind this signal?

He's waving his ass goodbye; the sooner the better.

After today - the worst team in the ACC will have more road conference wins in that year than Bzz in 4 years......think about that awhile, RW....
So a 7 win team has as many road wins in conference this year as Bzzzz has in 4 years.

940x.jpg

Rebound the bb!!! We could have a 4 on 1 advantage underneath and still lose the rebound.

Buzz's tie doesn't make me want to gouge my eyes out today.

Back