• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BC/Wake Game Thread

It's ridiculous how many uncontested layups we give up from drives from the 3 point line.

McKie is extraordinarily heavy-footed on defense. Feet of lead. I realize he's 6'7", but he may as well be standing still the way people routinely score on him.

back to back blown layups by Wake and BC. Looked like TC may have been fouled but that pass by the BC kid was real nice.

Fischer is so smart. I love how he wanted to kick it out to Nikita who was open at the 3 point line, but thought better of it

If he could just know his role and play to his capabilities, he wouldn't be terrible. Those last two plays were very nice.

Someone explain to me why I can't get this game in Charlotte. Why is it blacked out on espn3.com if it's not on our CBS affiliate?

Back