• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BCS Championship Game Thread

LOL Kelly just said the only way they win is if Bama basically gives up

I hope not. I'd love to see ND get crushed. Everyone knows Bama is legit. Only idiots think ND is legit. Even though I'm completely apathetic towards Bama it would be great to see ND get embarrassed to confirm what everyone outside of South Bend knew before the first whistle.

I think that has already happened

Lol this is tremendous

Lol at the halftime interviews. What Saban really wanted to say: "ND sucks dick and we are awesome". What Kelly wanted to say: "We suck dick and Bama is awesome"

It's so refreshing to see a team get the opposition on the ropes and not let up.

ND to the ACC? Maybe the MAC.

Although perhaps this game will convince the powers-that-be to scrap auto bids for independents. ND tends to stink it up in BCS games.

Guess Mike Golic will sleep in tomorrow and blow off his Mike&Mike gig if this beat down continues in the 2nd half.

Desmond Howard seems to be enjoying the ND beat down.

Apparently Alabama watched "Zero Dark Thirty" last night to "get in the mood".

Make of that what you will.

ESPN is clowning ND after hyping this game up for the last month.

Fucking Stanford. This is all their fault we're subjected to this shit game.

ND better not score. They might piss Bama off.

This game is sadder than a little puppy dying.

Back